Shop Paint & Sundries
- Renew your home from the inside out. At Arlcoal.com, we have all the tools you need, as well as the right paint colors from the world's most prominent paint suppliers. Browse by color or color collection to find the color you've been looking for. Arlington Coal & Lumber Company is the place to shop for high-quality paints and sundries, backed by the best knowledge and service in the industry. Whether you're a local homebuilder, project contractor, or do-it-yourselfer looking for excellent paints and sundries, Arlington Coal and Lumber is the place to go. We are your best partner in bringing your dream project to life by providing best material estimates with our friendly locations close to you from Arlington Coal and Lumber Company, Burlington Lumber Company, Wilmington Builders Supply, Sudbury Lumber Company, Chelmsford Lumber Company, and Hudson Lumber Company.
Paint has been used for centuries to add color, protection, and aesthetic appeal to various surfaces. It is a mixture of pigments, binders, solvents, and additives that, when applied to a surface, forms a protective and decorative coating. Paint is essential for all professional contractors, woodworkers, and home builders in North America. Explore our vast collection of paint and stains: (paint, primers and stain blockers, spray paint, and stains and finishes), paint applicators: (paint brushes, painting accessories, paint roller covers, and roller trays and sets), and sundries: (caulking and sealant, glue and adhesives, knives and scrappers, ladders, patching and repair, sand paper, solvents, and tapes).
Paint and Stains
- Interior Paint: Designed specifically for indoor usage, it offers durability, ease of application, and a range of finishes.
- Exterior Paint: Made to endure outdoor conditions, it protects against weathering, moisture, and UV rays.
- Primer: A preliminary coating that improves adhesion, coverage, and paint life.
- Stains: Used to bring out the inherent beauty of wood while protecting it from moisture and UV damage.
- Paint Brushes: For accurate and controlled paint application, various types of brushes, such as bristle brushes or foam brushes, are used.
- Rollers: Available in a variety of sizes and nap lengths for different surfaces, they are ideal for quickly and efficiently covering larger areas.
- Sprayers: Excellent for both large and small-scale operations that require a smooth and even finish.
- Tapes and Masking Products: Essential for creating clean lines and protecting areas not intended for painting.
- Drop Cloths: Used to protect floors and furniture from paint spills and splatters during the painting process.
- Sandpaper and Abrasives: Necessary for surface preparation and ensuring a smooth and even paint application.
- Caulks and Sealants: Used to fill gaps, cracks, and joints, creating a seamless and finished appearance.
Look no further for the best paint and sundries supplies for your home renovation project. Arlington Coal & Lumber Company is available to assist you with your project materials from beginning to end. We have the best contractor sales team in Massachusetts and the surrounding New England region, and we are ready to take on any assignment, big or small. Also, checkout our other hardware products: electricals, power tools, housewares, hand tools, builders hardware, heating products, cooling products, lawn and garden, and plumbing.
The quantity that makes up a standard package.
You must order in units of this quantity.
Items are sold in Gross and Pieces.
Example: Package quantity
- .3333 gross enter .3333
- 10 gross enter 10 or 20, 30 etc.
- 72 pieces enter 72 or 144, 216 etc.
Please note: 1 gross = 144 pieces.